Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Lactalis McLelland Limited, The Creamery, Commerce Road, Stranraer, DG9 7DA. Please do not send entries to this address.
- This promotion is open to residents in Scotland aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter and its associated companies, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Online participation only. You may only register one account per person.
- The Promotion runs from 00:01 on 09.04.2018 (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 on 18.07.2018 (“Closing Date”). There are two parts to the promotion:
- A Daily Prize Draw for 100 days starting from 00.01, 09.04.2018 and ending on 23.59, 18.07.2018, which consumers participate in by entering codes from promotional packs.
- A Mop Up Draw for codes entered after the end of the Daily Prize draws will be taken on 01.08.2018.
- One purchase provides one code for entry during the prize draw period.
- Promotional packs will be circulated in the market from the launch date with the unique code. Coded packs are subject to availability in store.
How to Enter:
Entry is via internet only. You will be required to enter at www.Galloway100days.com and enter the unique code printed on promotional packs of these Galloway Cheese products:
- Galloway Medium 500gm block
- Galloway Mature 350gm block
- Galloway Medium 350gm block
- Galloway Medium 200gm block
- Galloway Medium 200gm slices
- Galloway Medium 200gm grated
Please note Galloway Spreadable 125g don’t have a unique code and are not included in the promotion.
- Only valid unique codes will be accepted. Unique codes are used as a proof of purchase and hence consumer does not need to keep a pack or a retailer receipt to prove purchase.
- Maximum 5 entries per consumer account per day.
- Each code can only be entered once and cannot be used for multiple entries. To get another code and play again, buy another pack, enter another code.
- Manufacturer's references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
- In the unlikely event of an illegible code please contact: email@example.com
- Bulk or fraudulent entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries and illegible or defaced claims will not be accepted.
- If we suspect any bulk or fraudulent entries your entry will be disqualified.
There are two sets of prizes:
- The Daily Prize Draw has 1 x 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV with a screen size between 50-60 inches, includes Freeview and a stand 100 x Andrew James Sandwich Makers available to be won. All non-winners of the daily prize draw will also receive a £5 discount voucher on an Andrew James Sandwich Makers money off voucher.
- For the Mop Up Draw there is 1 x Andrew James Sandwich Maker plus any prizes unclaimed or not won in the Daily Prize Draw, available to be won.
All prizes are allocated to a Daily Prize Draw for 100 days starting from 00.01, 09.04.2018 and ending on 23.59, 18.07.2018:
- The daily prize draw starts at 00.01 and ends at 23.59 and daily winners are randomly selected using a computer process that produces verifiably random results. Winners will be notified electronically by midday the following day.
- Although all prizes are available to be won, there is no guarantee they will actually be won.
- Any unclaimed prizes will feature in the Mop Up draw. Prize winners will have 20 days to claim their prize and if they don’t step forward within 20 days they will lose their prize.
- Consumers entering codes after the last prize draw day 18.07.2018 will be entered in the mop up prize draw.
- Entrants to the mop up draw will be notified by email within 72 hours.
- To claim a prize all winners will be required to enter their contact details (name, email address, mobile telephone number and post code) and enter the promotional unique code via the secure website for validation. It is the winners’ responsibility to ensure the correct information is entered when registering on the site. If the Promoter fails to contact the winner due to the incorrect information being supplied, they reserve the right to withdraw the prize. Prize draw winners will be required to respond to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including, but not limited to, asking for address and identity details.
- Winners should allow up to 2 days for their prize to be confirmed. If a claim is invalid, for any reason, the entrant will be advised by email. The entrant will be informed of the reason for their invalid prize claim and, if applicable, what further information may be required to verify their claim.
- Prizes will be dispatched to the winners’ given address within three working days of claim approval. If the recipient has not been in contact within 28 days after dispatch, it will be assumed that their prize has been received. After this time, the Promoter may withdraw a winner’s entitlement to the prize and unclaimed prizes may become void.
- Prizes are specific and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative prize available in part or in whole, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless previously agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
- Galloway are not responsible if the prize does not operate properly, is defective or deemed broken by the consumer.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend or cancel the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- For a list of the names and counties of the winners, after the final closing date and for a period of 3 months, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Galloway Cheese NPN, PO Box 10958, Leicester, LE3 7DT
- By taking part in the Promotion, entrants acknowledge that they will be required to take part in reasonable publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name and / or image, statement made by the entrants concerning the promotion and / or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.
Limitations of liability:
Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faults, failure or errors in electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to or theft, destruction or alteration to any prizes issued at any point during the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the website or text site or any combination thereof.
- Any loss, injury or damage to entrants upon acceptance, delivery and / or use of their prize.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Conduct of entry:
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can consume responsibly to increase your chances of winning.
- Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with their receipt, the entry mechanic or any other part of the Promotion.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be based on Scottish law and the Courts of Scotland will have exclusive jurisdiction.